Social Content Photography

As a product and pack shot photographer I have noticed recently I have been receiving many requests for social media photography especially as more companies are going online and all competing for to appear on the first page of a google search or to gain large followings on social media platforms such as instagram. It is a fact that google favor websites with great professional images as do many of the social media sites

For the past few months I have been out there collecting all manner of props to add content to my product photographs, I have quite a collection of colored cards, beautiful fabrics, china, glass, wood and stone along with various vintage items such as old cameras and opera glasses.

I work mainly with small business and am always keeping budget in mind, £50 will give you 5 images of carefully styled photographs for your social media accounts such as instagram and facebook I work closely with my clients creating mood boards and bouncing ideas to create beautiful and engaging images. I offer monthly packages of varying amounts to provide high quality images for your social content, If this is something you are interested in either give me a call or send an email so we can discuss further,






Comments